No. 12 — Las Vegas Raiders
Here’s the first (sort of) Bay Area team on the clock!
The Raiders had a number of concerning needs that needed to be addressed several weeks ago. However, a smart-spending approach to free agency allowed Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock to completely retool what was a bad defense in 2019.
More from Las Vegas Raiders News
- Raiders: Rookie stock report following Week 3 performance
- Raiders: Bryan Edwards out, Henry Ruggs doubtful for Sunday
- Raiders: Damon Arnette re-injures thumb, could be headed to IR
- Raiders fall short in letdown Week 3 loss to the New England Patriots
- Raiders: Game breakdown and prediction for Week 3 at New England Patriots
While the team may be tempted to draft a quarterback in the first round, they seem content to move forward with a combination of Derek Carr and Marcus Mariota. This means Jerry Jeudy will be their best option.
Widely considered to be the best receiver in this draft class, Jeudy profiles as a legitimate No. 1 option at the NFL level.
Expect the Raiders to add a receiver like Jeudy to boost whoever they start at quarterback in 2020 and beyond.