No. 31 — 32
More from Golden Gate Sports
- Raiders: Rookie stock report following Week 3 performance
- 49ers sign new long snapper amidst a flurry of roster moves
- Oakland Athletics win Game 2 of Wild Card round with late-inning drama
- 49ers: George Kittle and Deebo Samuel cleared to return to practice
- 49ers expected to place DE Dee Ford on injured reserve
I’ve written before that the 49ers should consider drafting a great running back with this pick. I still think this is worthwhile if the team plays it safe with the No. 13 pick.
However, adding a rookie quarterback and running back in the same draft is probably too much immediate change.
There is also a legitimate chance that the team could use this pick to move down in order to acquire more draft capital.
Which player do you think the Raiders and 49ers should target in the 2020 NFL Draft?