1. January 30th @ Los Angeles Clippers
With the odds heavily in favor of the Los Angeles Clippers, the Kings put on a sensational performance and stunned them on their home court.
Against all the odds, De’Aaron Fox propelled this team forward, as he had a career day in Los Angeles.
More from Golden Gate Sports
- Raiders: Rookie stock report following Week 3 performance
- 49ers sign new long snapper amidst a flurry of roster moves
- Oakland Athletics win Game 2 of Wild Card round with late-inning drama
- 49ers: George Kittle and Deebo Samuel cleared to return to practice
- 49ers expected to place DE Dee Ford on injured reserve
Fox scored a career-high 34 points, shooting 14-for-24 from the field, including three makes from behind the arc in four attempts from deep. The guard also added three makes from the free-throw line, uncharacteristically missing two others.
Spectacular night offensively aside, Fox stuffed the stat sheet prominently in this statement game. In a game that four other Kings’ scored in double figures, the point guard was sure to get his teammates involved with a game-high eight assists.
Although he played phenomenally with the ball in his hands, Fox showcased some exceptional defense as well. The guard tallied two blocks and four steals to add towards his career day, concluding with an all-around excellent performance.
The Sacramento Kings secured a significant 124-103 victory over the Clippers to top off Fox’s career night and best game of the 2019-20 season.