1. Bench Scorer
Ranking 24th in the league in bench scoring at 33 points per game, the Kings need to address this need ahead of the deadline.
More from Golden Gate Sports
- Raiders: Rookie stock report following Week 3 performance
- 49ers sign new long snapper amidst a flurry of roster moves
- Oakland Athletics win Game 2 of Wild Card round with late-inning drama
- 49ers: George Kittle and Deebo Samuel cleared to return to practice
- 49ers expected to place DE Dee Ford on injured reserve
Bazemore’s 7.9 points per game and Tolliver’s 3.9 are an improvement over Ariza’s 6.0, but adding a double-digit scorer is just what this team needs.
Another intriguing name is Derrick Rose, a veteran point guard that could do several positive things for this young Sacramento team. Averaging 18.4 points per game on the season, the former MVP could provide an electric spark off this bench for a playoff push.
If this Sacramento team wishes to amp up their quest for a playoff berth, adding a solidified bench scorer is essential.
Do not be surprised if they make a deal for an affordable piece that can be plugged right into the lineup off the bench.