|San Francisco Giants (5-1)||Los Angeles Dodgers (4-3)|
|Angel Pagan, CF (.407/.448/.630)||Dee Gordon, 2B (.421/.478/.526)|
|Brandon Belt, 1B (.296/.296/.630)||Carl Crawford, LF (.278/.316/.333)|
|Pablo Sandoval, 3B (.174/.321/.348)||Hanley Ramirez, SS (.192/.300/.269)|
|Buster Posey, C (.381/.435/.714)||Adrian Gonzalez, 1B (.167/.267/.375)|
|Hunter Pence, RF (.120/.214/.200)||Andre Ethier, RF (.304/.385/.435)|
|Michael Morse, LF (.313/.389/.563)||Matt Kemp, CF (.125/.222/.250)|
|Brandon Crawford, SS (.267/.450/.400)||Juan Uribe, 3B (.345/.345/.483)|
|Ehire Adrianza, 2B (.111/.200/.222)||Drew Butera, C (---/---/---)|
|Matt Cain, P (.000/.000/.000)||Zack Greinke, P (.000/.000/.000)|
|Matt Cain (0-0, 3.60 ERA)||Zack Greinke (1-0, 3.60 ERA)|
- Angel Pagan has hit safely in each of the Giants first six games, while driving in at least one run in five of those games. His eight RBI are tied for third in the NL entering Sunday.
- Brandon Belt and Brandon Crawford are a combined 15-for-51 (.294) with 11 runs, four doubles, four homers, six walks and nine RBI through the first six games.
- The Giants are looking for their first sweep at Dodger Stadium since Aug. 22-24, 2012.
- Of the 38 runs scored by the Giants in their first six games, 27 have been scored with two outs, including all eight runs on Friday. The team is hitting .471 (16-for-34) with runners in scoring position and two outs.
- The only team outside the NL West the Giants will play in April is a three-game series at AT&T Park against the Indians. Of their first 28 games, 25 will be in the division.