With the Golden State Warriors hiring fan-favorite and NBA legend Brian Scalabrine as an assistant coach, we thought it may be appropriate to scour the web for the 10 best Scalabrine jokes.
Some of them are Youtube comments, some of them are memes, and some of them are made up by yours truly.
We understand that there are no words that can describe the greatness of Brian Scalabrine, but we hope this helps get the general message across:
9. The Scalabrine Rule: He is too elite that he may play only five minutes per game. Also, a maximum of of 1.5 points per game in the season.
8. Scalabrine is a legend. He’s averaging 22.5 high fives per game.
6. Do you know why Brian Scalabrine always plays so little at the end? The NBA rules state that if he plays over 15 minutes, they are afraid that he will break every single NBA record.
5. Scalabrine plays one minute per game while getting two points, one assist and one rebound. Do you people not see the greatness if he played all 48 minutes?
3. Brian Scalabrine is only allowed to play one minute per game so he averages two points per game. If he would play the full 48 minutes, he would average at least 96 points per game.
2. Brian Scalabrine will now have the opportunity to enter the Hall of Fame as both a player and a coach.
Welcome to the Warriors, Brian Scalabrine.