Well, the Warriors have banked some good luck and fortune having won three straight games after dropping six straight.
Strangely, they have been inconsistent this season, but now appear to be back on track. Then again, however, you cannot win each and every game. Games like this, against the Pacers, who only have five losses at home, are going to be the tough ones to win. If the Warriors persevere though, nothing is impossible.
Keys to the Game:
1. Klay Thompson on Paul George: Last time the Warriors did this, George had one of the worst games of his career, as earlier this year, he didn’t score a single point against the Warriors’ incredible defense. Klay Thompson really know how to stay in front of this superstar, might as well let him.
2. Get Barnes Going: Now that Danny Granger is easing back into things, the Pacers are finding their groove and their respective roles are filling into place. With all the depth that the Pacers have, Harrison Barnes is going to have to find a way to get out of the shooting slumps he has been mired in lately. Drive the ball, Harrison.
Matchup to Watch: Klay Thompson vs Paul George
Players to Watch: Paul George, Danny Granger, Jarrett Jack
Leading Scorer: Paul George, 28
Winner: Pacers by 13
1. Stephen Curry vs George Hill
2. Klay Thompson vs Paul George
3. Harrison Barnes vs Danny Granger
4. David Lee vs David West
5. Andris Biedrins vs Roy Hibbert