BREAKING: The Warriors have just released their lineups for tonight’s game, and Andrew Bogut will start at center.
Here is a preview of tonight’s action:
The Warriors are playing the team that is very unfortunate: when it comes to games decided by 3 or less points. The Raptors are the team that always get the game winning shot hit against them. From the Cavs, to the Knicks, to the Blazers, the Raptors’ hearts have been broken a lot. This Raptor team is a lot better than their record shows.
The Warriors, however, are looking to rebound from two disheartening losses that have really affected their position in the standings.
Keys to Win:
1. Attack Early: With Andrea Bargnani out right now, Amir Johnson has taken control of things. The Raptors have looked better and better since he got injured. Unforunately for them, however, Amir Johnson isn’t able to put up 17 PPG. THis is why the Raptors lack scoring. The Warriors need to tire Johnson out, attack early, and dig a hole for the Raptors in the early going.
2. Get David Lee Going: Ever since being announced as an all-star, Lee has been inconsistent. One game he had 25, and the other game he had 12. It’s crucial to get your all-star and team leader going because he’s the key to the Warriors’ good play. If they get him going, it’s hard to stop: the Raptors would be in for a long night.
3. Andrew Bogut’s Role: There are a lot of questions to be answered. How many minutes will he play? How will he work with Lee? Those questions should be answered tonight.
Matchup to Watch: Klay Thompson vs Damar DeRozan
Players to Watch: David Lee, Ed Davis, Amir Johnson
Leading Scorer: Stephen Curry, 30
Winner: Warriors by 10
1. Stephen Curry vs Jose Calderon
2. Klay Thompson vs Damar DeRozan
3. Harrison Barnes vs Landry Fields
4. David Lee vs Ed Davis
5. Festus Ezeli (Andrew Bogut?) vs Amir Johnson