After the disappointing loss to the Kings in Sacramento, the Warriors are looking to bounce back once again by beating a better team: compared to the Kings. With rising stars Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters, the Warriors are looking to use experience and explosiveness with a backcourt of their own in Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. They both seem to know their roles and play them really well.
This game is pivotal for both teams as they’re both 2-2 and need a win tonight to keep up with some of the starts of other teams in their conferences. The Warriors are looking to silence the Cavaliers, and they have the support of their amazing home crowd tonight.
Match-ups by points:
1. Curry vs Irving: Winner Curry, but not as many points, Curry has more assists than Irving.
2. Klay Thompson vs Dion Waiters: Winner Waiters, but turns it over more than Klay Thompson, has a lower FG%
3. Harrison Barnes vs Alonzo Gee: Winner Barnes, because he is more explosive and athletic, Gee is more passive.
4. David Lee vs. Tristan Thompson: Winner Lee, dominates
5. Andrew Bogut vs Anderson Varejo: Winner Varejo, but only because Bogut has been slow to heal, and Varejo is hot in these starting games
Player to Watch: Andrew Bogut
Matchup to Watch: Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving
Leading Scorer: Irving, 28
Winner: This one will be close: wait and see!